UK leading sportsbook, bet365, is offering a fantastic Bet 10 Get 30 ahead of the highly-anticipated Royal Ascot horse racing event. Want to find out more about this amazing offer, keep reading!
Bet365 Bet 10 Get 30 in Free Bets
New customers creating an account with bet365 can enjoy a huge £30 in free bets when they deposit £10. This bet365 bonus code is given as free bet credits, which is a huge perk for horse racing fans ahead of the famous Royal Ascot event! With a huge 35 races across 5 days, these free bets could come in handy for those wanting a piece of the betting action. So, don’t miss out on this fantastic offer when placing your bets this week!
How to Claim Bet 10 Get 30 Offer
Horse racing fans and those wanting to take advantage of this fantastic offer from famous UK bookie, bet365, can follow these simple steps to claim £30 in free bets ahead of the Royal Ascot event.
- Click the link above to go the bet365 promo page
- Sign up and create an account
- Make a qualifying deposit and a qualifying bet between £5 and £10 on a selection at odds of 1/2 or higher
- Wait for the bet to settle
- Receive free bet credits that are 3x your initial stake
- Add your selections to your betslip and take advantage of your free bets!
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
Royal Ascot 2023
The famous Royal Ascot event is one of the most highly anticipated horse racing events in the UK and is the top event in the British flat racing season. There are five packed days of horse racing action, with a huge 35 races in the schedule this year. The event will be held at Ascot racecourse in Berkshire and offers the widest variety of horses and jockeys globally, with competitors from the US, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and even France. Royal Ascot is a major social event hosting over 300,000 spectators between the 20th and 24th June 2023.