NEW CHANGES — NEW PERSPECTIVES: MERGE TO STAY
New York, May 28, 2021 — A few days ago, an academic writing company WriteMyEssays announced the acquisition of WriteMyPapers. This decision has been discussed for several months, and finally, there was official confirmation of the merger.
Due to the inability to compete with other academic services, the WriteMyPapers brand decided to leave the market. In the past few months, the site has seen a surge in orders, and the staff has been unable to keep up with the influx. The departure of the company would have suffered great losses and the loss of valuable personnel. Thus, the decision to merge was the only correct one in this situation. The management bodies have already checked and approved the terms and conditions of the upcoming merger.
What to Expect from The Merger?
A merger is a complex business solution that takes time to set up internal processes. Of course, the company's management is going to consolidate high-quality academic writing in the industry and enter the international market. However, no one excludes the occurrence of difficulties, but first things first.
At the moment, key stakeholders of both companies discussed several business benefits which can be expected in the near term. They are obvious, but are of great benefit to the company:
- Increasing the staff of the company. The staff of WriteMyPapers was more than 300 people. All writers pass under the control of the new owner. Thus, it means that the service will be able to process more orders and get more urgent assignments.
- Increasing the audience. Those customers who previously applied to WriteMyPapers are likely to start ordering essays and other assignments from a new company. Many students have been working with the same authors for several years, and they will be able to continue doing this under a new brand.
- Increasing monthly turnover. The more orders, the more income. This is a simple yet complex business rule. If the quality of the work performed remains at the same high level or becomes higher, the company will be able to increase income by 2-3 times. Moreover, this is a very significant indicator in the college writing industry.
In the long term, the company expects the following positive changes:
- Entering the international market. In connection with scaling, it is planned to introduce new working languages. The managing department has ideas for covering European countries, China, and India. This will expand the audience by 5-6 times in the long run.
- Building a multi-level support system. Due to the increase in the audience, support representatives will need to be divided into several categories depending on the purpose: support for resolving payment issues, support for placing orders, support for submitting changes to orders, etc.
- Development of services in narrow areas. In a rapidly evolving environment, it is necessary to follow education trends. That is a real challenge to find specialists in AI engineering or bioinformatics with academic writing or teaching skills. However, this must be taken into account in order to be at the top of the best services.
What Do The Experts Say?
“The decision to merge was nothing short of a bold one for us. We expect to see results in two months. However, despite the encouraging results in the future, we understand that at first, the team may experience difficulties. Talks about a merger started early this year and we've more or less solidified the base to weather this challenging but promising time.” Harry Evans, WriteMyEssays Vice President
“Our department will be the most heavily loaded, especially at the very start. We have developed an order distribution system that should help us not only cope with the number of incoming orders but also understand our strengths and weaknesses to improve the process. The scaling steps will be introduced smoothly, and we know we can adjust to new circumstances.” Emma Walker, Order Distribution Manager
“We are pleased with the new changes and are ready to scale and introduce new services. Thanks to long-term planning and quick reaction to possible strategic changes, our company is moving into a higher orbit. We can call ourselves a company providing educational assistance services.” Caleb Ellington, Senior Manager
WriteMyEssays is an academic writing company that has been on the market for over 15 years. The company operates in the field of educational services, namely in writing papers of various formats for high school, college, and university students. The emphasis on "academic" demonstrates high standards of performance.
At the moment, the company provides assistance in the following areas: academic writing, proofreading & editing, and problem-solving. These three services fully cover the needs of a broad student audience. The team assists with handling assignments of different levels: High School, Undergraduate, Bachelor, Master, and Professional.
The company works in various fields: Mathematics, Literature, Chemistry, Architecture, Pharmacology, Law, and more than 30 other areas of study. The support service has every opportunity to select a performer with the appropriate education and academic writing skills.
The list of services includes not only writing essays, but also making presentations, creating graphs and tables, writing speeches, typing, rewriting, performing mathematical calculations, helping with writing dissertations, conducting chemical, historical, mathematical, and literary analysis, and much more.
WriteMyEssays is often the choice of students due to the loyal pricing policy. Thanks to successful management and logistics, prices for services are kept below average. It allows students with a limited budget to place orders on the site. The company also often provides discounts and loyalty programs.
With over 7,000 finished assignments, WriteMyEssays is one of the leaders in the professional student assistance industry. Most likely, new changes will lead this service to new achievements and the introduction of new services that meet the passage of time.
On a Final Note
The goal of the WriteMyEssays company is to remain competitive, gradually expanding the list of services, introducing new payment methods, and taking other equally important steps to be on top. The field of academic education is entering challenging times. It may not yet be obvious, but companies like WriteMyEssays will take on an inflated amount of workload to save education as a basic social sphere from a great collapse.