Pineal XT is a nutritional supplement designed to supercharge your pineal gland, creating opportunities for wealth and abundance.
Available exclusively through PinealXT.com, the supplement uses a blend of natural ingredients to target your pineal gland – including hard-to-source ingredients from around the world.
Your pineal gland is also known as your “third eye,” which is why Pineal XT claims to “awaken your third eye.” Taking two capsules of Pineal XT daily can awaken your third eye to help manifest good fortune onto yourself.
Is Pineal XT legit? Can good fortune really come to you by taking two capsules of Pineal XT daily? Keep reading our review to learn everything you need to know about Pineal XT today.
What is Pineal XT?
Pineal XT is a pineal cleansing supplement to help you attract health, love, wealth, and abundance.
Taking two capsules of Pineal XT daily can awaken your third eye by cleansing your pineal gland. After cleansing your pineal gland, you can attract opportunities to you.
In fact, according to the manufacturer, taking Pineal XT can bring you “unlimited love, health, happiness, and abundance” while supporting body function, pineal gland function, energy, and more.
Over time, your pineal gland becomes disrupted by fluoride, toxins, and natural aging. As your pineal gland gets disrupted, it can weaken your connection with the spiritual world, interfere with sleep, and worsen overall health and wellness.
Pineal XT is exclusively sold through PinealXT.com, priced at $69 per bottle, and backed by a 180-day money-back guarantee. If Pineal XT doesn’t awaken your third eye or attract abundance, you can request a complete refund within 180 days.
Pineal XT Benefits
Pineal XT supports the pineal gland – a gland also known as the third eye. Pineal XT could strengthen your connection with the spiritual world by supporting pineal gland health, promoting circadian rhythm, and boosting overall health and wellness, among other benefits.
Here are some of the benefits of Pineal XT, according to the official website:
- Attract unlimited health, wealth, and abundance to you
- Natural ingredients with no side effects
- Used by 160,000+ customers to date
- Made in the United States
- Plant-based ingredients
- 180-day money-back guarantee
How Does Pineal XT Work?
Pineal XT contains a blend of nine natural ingredients supporting the pineal gland – including completely cleansing your pineal gland.
According to the manufacturer, each natural ingredient has been handpicked to support the optimal health of your pineal gland.
Also known as your third eye, the pineal gland regulates your circadian rhythm – or your natural sleep-wake cycle. Its most important function is to produce melatonin, which helps you fall asleep at night and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed.
Over time, toxins like fluoride can enter your pineal gland, disrupting its health. Some pineal glands become “calcified.” Others become overloaded with other toxins.
Taking two capsules of Pineal XT daily can purportedly support pineal gland function, cleanse your pineal gland, and ensure your pineal gland is functioning optimally.
What is the Pineal Gland? How Does the Pineal Gland Work?
The pineal gland is a small gland in your brain responsible for producing crucial chemicals – including the hormone melatonin, which is responsible for sleep.
The primary role of your pineal gland is to regulate your circadian rhythm or your natural sleep-wake cycles.
Shaped like a tiny pinecone, the pineal gland is part of your body’s endocrine system. The unique shape of the pineal gland is what gave the gland its name: because it’s shaped like a pinecone, it’s called the pineal gland.
Overall, the pineal gland has a similar role to other glands in your body: glands secrete hormones, digestive enzymes, sweat, tears, and other substances. Because the pineal gland is an endocrine gland, it releases hormones – in this case, melatonin – directly into your bloodstream.
Symptoms of Pineal Gland Imbalance
According to the makers of Pineal XT, the supplement can “cleanse” your pineal gland, helping to support pineal gland health and overall wellness.
If your pineal gland isn’t functioning optimally or becomes overloaded with toxins over time, you could experience a disruption to your circadian rhythm.
Some of the signs of pineal gland imbalance could include:
- General feelings of tiredness
- Disruptions to your circadian rhythm or natural sleep/wake cycles
- Difficulty falling asleep or waking up in the morning
- Low physical or cognitive energy at any time of day
- Memory issues and headaches
- Seizures, nausea, vomiting, vision changes, and other issues
However, many are surprised you can live without your pineal gland. People without a pineal gland may struggle to sleep or maintain healthy sleep patterns, but they’re otherwise normal and healthy. Some people with pineal gland issues – or no pineal gland – take melatonin supplements because their bodies cannot produce it alone.
Some people also develop a tumor on the pineal gland. In rare cases, patients need a surgeon to remove the pineal gland in a pinealectomy procedure. The patient can continue living a healthy, normal life without a pineal gland.
Others experience pineal gland calcification. Pineal gland calcification is relatively common: you can identify a calcified pineal gland on an X-ray. A calcified pineal gland is linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s, and many people with Alzheimer’s disease have a calcified pineal gland. Others experience migraine headaches or cluster headaches because of their calcified pineal gland.
If you’re concerned about pineal gland issues, a doctor can order an MRI or CT scan. Alternatively, some take supplements like Pineal XT to support pineal gland health and a clean pineal gland.
The Pineal Gland is Also Called the “Third Eye.”: Here’s Why
Pineal XT is specifically designed to target your “third eye,” also known as your pineal gland.
In alternative medicine, practitioners sometimes refer to the pineal gland as the third eye for several reasons, including:
- It’s located deep in the center of the brain
- It’s connected to your circadian rhythm and your body’s natural sleep-wake cycles
- Many spiritual healers believe it serves as a connection between the physical and spiritual worlds
- Hinduism, tantric Buddhism, and other chakra-focused practices believe in the third eye chakra, which is the sixth chakra in your body and is linked to perception, awareness, and spiritual communication.
Although there’s no formal evidence linking your pineal gland to the spiritual world, many alternative medicine practices involve targeting, cleansing, or supporting the pineal gland in various ways – including Pineal XT.
Pineal XT Ingredients
Pineal XT contains vitamins, minerals, mushroom extracts, herbs, plant extracts, and other natural ingredients.
Here are all of the active ingredients in Pineal XT and how they work to cleanse your pineal gland:
Iodine: Iodine is a trace element crucial in hundreds of bodily functions. It’s particularly important for the function of your thyroid gland, which is linked to metabolism and overall energy. Many people take an iodine supplement if they have thyroid problems – like low thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels. Thyroid dysfunction could make it difficult to manage weight and maintain overall energy. There’s also some evidence iodine can help with pineal gland function, supporting the normal function of the pineal gland. Low iodine levels could interfere with normal pineal gland function.
Amla Extract: Amla extract is a berry extract known for its rich antioxidant effects. Studies suggest amla berry works because it’s rich in vitamin C, one of nature’s best antioxidants. Also known as Indian gooseberry, amla berry extract is a popular supplement for athletic performance, skin health, anti-aging effects, and overall organ function. Although little formal evidence connects amla berry to pineal gland function, some people take amla extract daily for overall health and wellness.
Chaga Mushroom: Chaga mushrooms can boost your immune system, help fight cancer, and support healthy cholesterol, among other benefits. Backed by a long history of use in folk medicine, chaga mushroom has surged in popularity recently for its effects on cardiovascular health and longevity. Some take chaga daily for energy, while others take it to support glandular function. Like other ingredients in Pineal XT, chaga mushroom extract has little formal evidence linking it to better pineal gland function. However, taking chaga mushrooms daily could support health and wellness throughout the body, contributing to pineal gland function in an indirect way.
Schisandra Powder: Schisandra powder, also known as schizandra berry extract, is popular in traditional Chinese medicine for its effects on energy, vitality, cognition, mood, and even sex drive, among others. Like other popular supplement ingredients, Schisandra works in multiple ways to optimize multiple areas of health and wellness. Studies suggest Schisandra works because it’s rich in natural antioxidants that support health, wellness, and normal inflammation throughout the body. Other studies suggest schizandra has adaptogenic effects, helping your body respond to physical and cognitive stressors more effectively.
Turmeric: Turmeric may be the best-known ingredient in Pineal XT. Prized for its antioxidant effects, turmeric is rich in curcuminoids, which have been shown to support healthy inflammation throughout the body. Some take turmeric daily for joint pain. Others take it for skin health or general wellness. Studies suggest turmeric has various antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal effects. There’s little formal evidence connecting turmeric to pineal gland function, although one 2007 study found curcumin-induced changes in pineal gland function – possibly through its anti-inflammatory effects.
Chlorella Powder: Chlorella powder is a popular green superfood ingredient in drink mixes, smoothies, shakes, and more. Like other active ingredients in Pineal XT, it primarily affects pineal gland function by targeting inflammation. Chlorella is rich with natural antioxidants that can support healthy inflammation throughout your body, supporting the normal health of glands like the pineal gland. Chlorella is also a good source of protein and contains all nine essential amino acids. Plus, it’s rich in iron and vitamin C. For all these reasons and more, chlorella is a genuine superfood that could support the function of your third eye or pineal gland.
Burdock Powder: Burdock powder was traditionally used to support bile secretion and solve digestive issues. Today, burdock is found in various supplements and natural formulas – including digestive health blends, blood sugar balance formulas, and hormone-balancing supplements. Like other ingredients in Pineal XT, burdock primarily floods your body with antioxidants, helping to support healthy inflammation without the side effects of anti-inflammatory medication.
All ingredients in Pineal XT are plant-based, natural, and non-GMO. The formula contains no stimulants or chemicals.
Overall, Pineal XT contains a blend of natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatory ingredients, and nutrients linked to healthy inflammation throughout the body – including some ingredients specifically linked to the function of your pineal gland or third eye.
Scientific Evidence for Pineal XT
There’s plenty of evidence supporting the medical function of the pineal gland, and many take supplements to support pineal gland function. There’s less formal evidence proving the pineal gland is a third eye or a connection with the spiritual world, although many alternative medicine practices focus on the pineal gland as the third eye. We’ll summarize some of the research supporting Pineal XT below.
As proof Pineal XT works, the manufacturer cites 30+ studies on pineal gland function, the individual ingredients within Pineal XT, and how they support pineal gland health, function, and balance.
However, the most impressive part of Pineal XT’s evidence is that it’s been used by more than 160,000 customers, according to the official website, making Pineal XT the world’s most popular pineal gland cleansing supplement.
Iodine, one of the most important ingredients in Pineal XT, is closely linked to pineal gland function. Your pineal gland has a particularly high concentration of iodine, and low levels of iodine could interfere with the function of your pineal gland. Many people take iodine daily to support the function of another gland: the thyroid gland. However, the makers of Pineal XT believe the same ingredient can support pineal gland function. In a 1992 study, researchers found iodine was closely linked to activating an enzyme in pineal gland regulation.
It’s also true that pineal gland function can decrease over time – most commonly via pineal calcification. As you age, your pineal gland can calcify, interfering with melatonin production and your natural sleep-wake cycle. If you’re not getting enough sleep or struggling to fall asleep, then your pineal gland could be calcified. Some of the ingredients in Pineal XT could support normal calcium levels throughout your body, which could help control the calcification process.
Overall, the ingredients in Pineal XT have not been extensively researched for their specific effects on the pineal gland, the function of your third eye, or similar areas of spiritual health and wellness. However, they’ve been shown to help with inflammation, antioxidant activity, and overall health and wellness in multiple ways – typically by flooding your with antioxidants to support healthy inflammation, which could indirectly support your pineal gland.
How to Take Pineal XT
The makers of Pineal XT recommend taking two capsules of Pineal XT per day, preferably in the morning. You can swallow the capsules whole. Or, you can open the capsules and pour the powder into a beverage of your choice.
Take two capsules of Pineal XT daily, preferably in the morning, with 8 to 12oz of water
Alternatively, open the Pineal XT capsules and pour the powder directly into tea, coffee, juice, a shake, or any other beverage to support health and wellness
According to the official website, the company has received no reports of side effects to date – despite having over 160,000 customers. Based on these results, the manufacturer believes the supplement is safe.
Other Pineal XT Features
Pineal XT is one of the few pineal health-supporting supplements available online today. There are few other formulas like it.
However, here are some of the unique features and benefits of Pineal XT we don’t see with other supplements:
- Support Pineal Gland or Third Eye Function: The pineal gland is also known as the third eye. Pineal XT contains a blend of ingredients to support the normal function of your pineal gland. These natural ingredients work in different ways to promote optimal pineal gland function.
- Cleanse your Pineal Gland: Your pineal gland can become “dirty” over time. Studies show the pineal gland can calcify, increasing the risk of cognitive disorders like dementia. Some believe toxins can infiltrate the pineal gland, leading to circadian rhythm disruption and energy issues.
- 5-Star Rating Based on 19,600+ Reviews: Pineal XT has a 5-star rating on the official PinealXT website based on 19,650+ reviews. It’s the best-rated pineal gland-supporting supplement on the market.
- 180-Day Moneyback Guarantee: Skeptical about Pineal XT? Not sure if the supplement will awaken your third eye? The manufacturer provides a 180-day money-back guarantee on all purchases. If Pineal XT doesn’t work within 180 days, or six months, of your purchase, you can request a full refund of every cent you paid.
- Backed by Alternative Medicine Practices: Buddhism and other religions focus on chakras, and your pineal gland is important in many alternative medicine practices. Although there’s little formal medical evidence proving your pineal gland is your “third eye,” pineal gland therapy is backed by thousands of years of practice in alternative medicine and certain spiritual religions.
- 160,000+ Customers To Date: Pineal XT is the most popular pineal gland supplement. According to the official website, more than 160,000 customers have used Pineal XT to support pineal gland health, cleanse the pineal gland, and activate their third eye.
- Boost Your Spiritual Connection: The primary goal of Pineal XT is to strengthen your third eye or “activate” it. By activating your third eye (your pineal gland), you could develop a stronger connection with the spiritual world, manifest good fortune to yourself, and feel more aligned with the world.
- Manifest Wealth, Health, and Abundance Onto You: Many people take Pineal XT to manifest good health, wealth, or abundance onto themselves. If you want to help manifest good fortune or need an extra boost of luck, taking Pineal XT could support your pineal gland to enhance your spiritual connection.
- No Known Side Effects: The makers of Pineal XT “haven’t seen any notable side effects” despite more than 160,000 customers to date, and they believe the supplement is safe for healthy adults to take. However, you should show your doctor a bottle of Pineal XT if you have a medical condition or are taking medication. There are no known drug interactions, but a doctor can 100% verify Pineal XT is safe for you to take.
- Cleanse Fluoride & Other Toxic Chemicals: Pineal XT specifically claims to combat fluoride and other toxic chemicals that can build up in your system over time. These chemicals can damage internal organs and impact your pineal gland. The makers of Pineal XT claim that “these toxins are highly attracted to the pineal gland,” which could lead to significant problems with your third eye over time.
- Support Sleep, Melatonin Production, & Circadian Rhythm: The pineal gland is your third eye and may have a connection with the spiritual world. However, it’s best known for regulating your circadian rhythm, which dictates your body’s sleep-wake cycle and melatonin production. If you have sleep issues, your pineal gland could be impaired, damaged, or loaded with toxins. Pineal XT could support your third eye and help with sleep, melatonin production, and circadian rhythm.
Pineal XT Pricing
Pineal XT is priced at $69 per bottle, down from the normal retail price of $79. As part of a 2023 promotion, qualifying purchases include discount pricing, free shipping, bonus eBooks, and other perks.
Here’s how pricing works when ordering Pineal XT today through the official online store at PinealXT.com:
- 1 Bottle: $69 + Free Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $177 ($59 Per Bottle) + Free Shipping + 2 Free Bonuses
- 6 Bottles: $294 ($49 Per Bottle) + Free Shipping + 2 Free Bonuses
Each bottle of Pineal XT contains 60 capsules (30 servings) or a 30-day supply. You take two capsules daily to support pineal gland function.
Bonuses Included with Pineal XT
Buying 3 or 6 bottles of Pineal XT today gives you immediate access to two free bonus eBooks. The bonus eBooks are designed to complement the effects of Pineal XT, helping you manifest good fortune and awaken your psychic powers.
Pineal XT’s two bonus eBooks include:
Free Bonus eBook #1: Top 5 Manifestation Methods: After you cleanse your pineal gland with Pineal XT, you can manifest love, health, wealth, and happiness using the simple strategies in this eBook. It’s possible to manifest good fortune, and this guide walks you through the process step-by-step – even if you’re completely new to the field.
Free Bonus eBook #2: Awaken Your Psychic Powers: In this book, you can discover how to tap into your psychic powers, activate your third eye, lucid dream, boost intuition, enhance healing, and access other powers at your fingertips. It normally retails for $79 but is bundled for free with all three and 6-bottle purchases of Pineal XT.
Pineal XT Refund Policy
A 180-day backs Pineal XT, 100% money-back guarantee. You can request a complete refund on your purchase within 180 days (6 months) if you’re unsatisfied with Pineal XT.
About Pineal XT
Pineal XT is made in the United States in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility by a company that does business under the same name.
You can contact the makers of Pineal XT and the company’s customer service team by email at the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pineal XT is a nutritional supplement featuring ingredients to cleanse your pineal health and help you manifest opportunities.
Your pineal gland is also known as your third eye. Taking two capsules of Pineal XT daily can awaken your third eye, strengthen your connection with the spiritual world, and support overall health and wellness from your pineal gland to the rest of your body.
To learn more about Pineal XT and how it works or to buy the unique pineal gland-supporting supplement online today, visit the official website.
Also Read: Best Nootropics: Top Smart Drugs to Buy
For product review questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.